Quick, Smart Grammar is a series of nine books (four colour) for children of primary classes.
- Prepositions, Interjections and Conjunctions
- Articles and Determiners
- Can be used either with the course book in school or for extra practice at home
- Simple and comprehensible descriptions would benefit children who are learning English as a foreign language
- Explanations are clear and easy to remember
- Concepts have been complemented with examples to show how the grammar rules work
- Interesting and vivid collection of practice activities covering every element of grammar
- A colourful, yet uncluttered layout comes alive with animated illustrations
- Elements such as Grab a Grammar Fact, charts and tables focus on clarifying grammatical intricacies in a simple manner
- Cool ideas for the child's own Grammar Scrapbook
- Answers at the end of the books for assistance
We hope the series will work as a handy guide for parents and teachers who want their children and students to excel in English language skills.